Cisco SMARTnet Service is an award-winning technical support service that can give your IT staff direct, anytime access to Cisco experts and online self-help resources required to resolve issues with most Cisco products. Cisco smartnet pricing is available from email@example.com
Cisco SMARTnet Service offers the following device-level support:
- Direct access 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to specialized experts in the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC).
- Extensive self-help support through Cisco’s online knowledge base, communities, resources, and tools.
- Smart, proactive diagnostics and immediate alerts on select devices enabled with Cisco Smart Call Home feature.
- Operating system (OS) software updates, including both minor and major releases within your licensed feature set.
- Advance hardware replacement options, including 2-hour, 4-hour, and next-business-day (NBD) replacement, as well as return for repair (RFR).
- Optional onsite service that provides a field engineer who can install replacement parts at your location.
- Increase ROI by up to 192 percent having access to Cisco operating system software enhancements
- Expedite time to repair with the right parts at the right time to resolve issues quickly
- Better manage scarce internal expert resources at all locations when utilizing the proactive diagnostics and realtime alerts available with Smart Call Home, on select devices
- Empower your IT staff and improve productivity and revenue per employee with access to tools and technical support documentation that can increase self-sufficiency and technical knowledge
Why should you purchase Cisco SMARTnet Service?
By covering networking devices with a Cisco SMARTnet contract, you can:
- Improve network availability, reliability, stability, and security with direct access to networking engineers at Cisco
- Reduce the cost of network ownership by using Cisco expertise, knowledge, and availability
Is Cisco SMARTnet Service only limited to break/fix insurance?
No. The Cisco SMARTnet Service offers you help handling complex network operation and management issues such as:
- Advance software configuration
- Interoperability and upgrade questions
- Hardware and software information
In addition, Cisco SMARTnet Service helps you protect your network investments and minimize risks by:
- Keeping your networking technology up-to-date with the latest OS software features and system improvements within your licensed feature set
- Supplementing your network support organization to help ensure the availability of the knowledge and skills necessary to address rapidly changing technologies
- Providing access to knowledgeable resources and tools for rapid resolution of issues
- Eliminating the challenges of carrying replacement hardware in inventory and delivering them to remote sites
- Providing optional trained field engineering resources to perform replacement services when and where you need them
- Troubleshooting Call Home-capable devices in real time and reporting details back to you using a web portal and alerts using Smart Call Home
What additional features are available under the Cisco SMARTnet onsite option?
Cisco SMARTnet onsite includes the same capabilities as Cisco SMARTnet, with the addition of an onsite technician for parts replacement and installation. It is available with all SMARTnet advance hardware replacement service levels
Cisco smartnet pricing can be obtained by filling in the contact form below