Nikon Z50 Camera Z50 Body + Z DX 16-50mm F3.5-6.3 VR Lens
Nikon Z50 Mirrorless Digital Camera BodyZ50 Body + Z DX 16-50mm F3.5-6.3 VR
The power of Z, only smaller. Nikon Z 50 delivers the award-winning performance of Z series in the smallest interchangeable lens DX-format camera to date. It is insanely small, tough and dead simple to use. It’s connected to your phone and ready to transform you into a pro-calibre creator – your followers won’t know what hit ’em. The Nikon Z 50 works with all the cutting-edge NIKKOR Z lenses and approximately 360 compatible DSLR lenses (with the optional Mount Adapter FTZ).
The Nikon Z 50 won the best Advanced APC-S Camera at the acclaimed TIPA World Awards 2020 and is also a Red Dot Award 2020 recipient for product design. READ THE REVIEW
- 20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 6 Image Processor
- UHD 4K and Full HD Video Recording
- OLED Electronic Viewfinder
The Nikon Z50 is a 20.9MP mirrorless camera: the first time the company has put an (unstabilized) APS-C sensor behind its new, larger ‘Z’ lens mount. The company says the camera is designed to attract a generation of users who don’t consider themselves to be photographers.
Alongside the camera, Nikon has announced two lenses designed for this sensor size: a 16-50mm F3.5-6.3 collapsible standard zoom and a 50-250mm F4.5-6.3 telephoto zoom – both with built-in image stabilization (which Nikon calls Vibration Reduction).
- 20.9MP CMOS sensor
- Twin control dial interface
- Up to 11 fps shooting with AE/AF, 5 fps with live view
- 4K video at up to 30p
- 2.36M-dot OLED viewfinder
- Rear touchscreen tilts up by 90° or down by 180°
- Bluetooth-enabled Wi-Fi (via Snapbridge app)
- Creative Picture Control effects
- Z50 Body + Z DX 16-50mm F3.5-6.3 VR lens