Quad port network adapter for HP Servers are available from Acumen Technologies.If you are needing a quad port network adapter for your HP Server the HP Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 331FLR Adapter(629135-B22) may be the answer. EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing
The HP Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 331FLR Adapter for select HP ProLiant Gen8 and Gen9 rack servers features the next generation of Ethernet integration, offering a single-chip solution in a FlexibleLOM form factor, which offers the option for future upgrades to 10GbE networking speeds. It delivers full line-rate performance across all ports with low power consumption.
The HP 331FLR is ideal for virtualization, security, server consolidation, network segmentation, and other applications requiring maximum throughput and port density. The total aggregate throughput of 4Gb meets the needs of customers desiring high bandwidth.
The HP 331FLR supports advanced features such as Large Send and Receive offload capability, TCP checksum and segmentation, VLAN tagging, MSI-X, jumbo frames, IEEE 1588, HP Sea of Sensors 3D and virtualization features such as VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ. Support for HP Sea of Sensors 3D Technology enhances server performance while reducing energy use and expense.
- Latest quad-port PCIe Copper Gigabit NIC for select HP ProLiant Gen8 and Gen9 rack servers, based on Broadcom 5719 chip in a Flexible LOM form factor
- Replaceable FLexibleLOM enables easy upgrade from 1GbE to 10GbE
- Optimized for server virtualization, including VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ
- Replaceable FLexibleLOM enables easy upgrade from 1 GbE to 10 GbE
- An aggregate, full duplex transfer rate of 8 Gb/s per adapter delivers outstanding network performance that improves response time and removes bottlenecks
- Comprehensive stateless offloads optimize host efficiency and VM density by leaving host CPU available for other duties
- Virtualization support for VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ help meet the performance demands of consolidated virtual workloads
- Support for MSI/MSI-X provides performance benefits for multi-core servers by load balancing interrupts between CPUs/cores