Why is Antivirus ineffective? Blackfog steps in to fill the gap…..
- Slow to react
- Too many false positives
- Constantly interrupting legitimatework
- Too heavy, consumes high CPU and disk resources
- Signature techniques ineffective against morphing malware
Todays Threats Are Highly Evolved and include
- Embedded in Images
- Social Engineering
- Speeding Fines, Fedex etc
- Fluxing, Metamorphism
- Constantly changing
- Uses Dark Web Networks
- Tor and onion routing
- Hijacked Servers
- Bypass reputation filtering
Existing techniques no longer work
- Witness the massive increase in attacks in 2017
- Existing solutions require prior knowledge of the attacker.
- Requires finger printing the attacker (signature)
- Takes too long. Best case is 4 hours (more likely 12-24h).
- Malware causes maximum damage within first few hours
You need a Layered Approach
- BlackFog focuses on Network protection by blocking outbound traffic through…
- Distribution channels (Ads, Profiling)
- Anonymous networks (Dark Web)
- Ransomware networks, Crypto-mining
- Egress packets to Russia or China etc.
- Also includes other techniques
- Block Malware execution
- Microphone activation alerts
- Spyware process monitoring
- Lightweight protection
- Stops threat vectors before they cause problems
- Improves performance Detects unknown threats
- When security has failedand before AV can cleanup.
How does it work?
- Works at OSI layer 3 with access to every packet.
- Each packet is geo-located and profiled.
- Detects where the data is going and blocks in real-time.
- Rules are constantly updated to prevent new threats.
- Blocks active data collection and microphone activation
OR GET MORE INFO
Gauteng 011 782 2194
Craigs Direct Line 27101100372